The Regulations and Entry Form for the 2020 Highland Classic Two Day Trial – FANTIC MOTOR Edition will be available from midnight on 31st January on the Highland Classic page and on the IDMCC facebook page.
Entries will be limited to 160 Adult solo riders plus a finite number of Signature Riders, plus our Guest of Honour and any Special Guest riders. No mono-shock machines will be eligible to compete.
- Entries will open at Midnight on 31st January, so available from 00.01 on Saturday 1st February 2020.
- The Forms will be available as a download ‘pdf’ file on facebook and on the IDMCC website. Appropriate links will be posted on facebook.
- Entries are open to SACU, ACU & MCUI registration card and licence holders.
- Entries can be sent by Royal Mail, Commercial Courier and hand delivery only to the ‘Entry Secretary’ named on the Regulations.
- E-mail or electronic entries will not be accepted and are automatically voided and rejected.
- Please read the Regulations carefully and complete the entry form fully.
- Remember to enclose the entry fee of £60, payable to ‘Inverness & District Motor Cycle Club’ and remember to complete your tee-shirt size and e-mail address.
- ‘Signature Riders’ will complete the same form and will be selected shortly after the entries close, either when full or after Saturday 11th April. They will be advised of their status upgrade by e-mail.
- Entries will be confirmed by e-mail only.
- Cheques and Postal Orders will be banked within 3 days of the entries closing.