Monday 10th December is only a month distant, when the club holds its Annual General Meeting at the Fairways Leisure Centre, function suite in Inverness at 8.00 pm. (Post code: IV2 6AA)
All members are very welcome to attend and join us for tea/coffee and sandwiches, free of charge and discuss the matters of the day and to elect the office bearers for the 2019 season.
This AGM will see the retiral of director and former club secretary, Dave MacKay who is an honorary life member of the IDMCC. His successor will be elected that evening.
Remember, we have 194 members, it is YOUR club, you can have YOUR say, but only if you come along to the AGM!
We have now held our last committee meeting of 2018 and have in place our planned calendar of events which will be released shortly. We are in the process of applying for all the necessary permits from the SACU.
Our main events of the year 2019 are: Highland Classic – June 8/9, 2019 and the Paul Kilbauskas Memorial – September 15, 2019.
Don’t forget the IDMCC ‘BIG NIGHT OUT’ on Friday 7th December at the same venue, tickets are £25.00 per head which includes an evening meal, available from the secretary by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org – don’t wait as it is filling up very quickly, limited numbers.
Inverness & District Motor Cycle Club Limited
Notice of Annual General Meeting – 2018
Monday, 10th December 2018 at 8.00pm – Fairways Leisure, Inverness (IV2 6AA)
1. Apologies for Absence.
2. Chairman’s Report.
3. Secretary / Treasurer’s Report – including the Accounts for the year ended 30th November 2018.
4. Election of Office Bearers for 2019.
Note: It was agreed at the 2007 AGM, that the Chairman be elected for a period of 2 years and the Secretary for a period of 3 years, to allow continuity of service.
The 3 Directors* are to be elected every 2 years, alternating with the Chairman.
- Secretary (Elected 2016) – Elected until the AGM 2019 – No action required.
- Chairman (Elected 2017) – Elected until the AGM 2019– No action required.
- 3 Directors* (Elected 2016) – To Be Elected.
- Club Committee – Elected Annually (Including Event Secretary position).
– Break for Tea, Coffee and Sandwiches.
5. Membership Fees for 2019.
6. Club Trial Entry Fees.
7. AO.C.B – Proposals taken by the Chairman from the meeting.
8. Closure of Annual General Meeting 2018.
* IDMCC Ltd Directors: Gordon Murray; David MacKay; Thomas McBride.
Company Secretary: John Moffat – No election required
Company Chairman: Grant Coward – No election required.